Construction Quality Control / Assurance Monitoring
Our field monitoring services directly support civil earthworks construction to help ensure construction practices comply with design parameters.
We have extensive experience in Earth structures, Concrete/grout/fillcrete sampling and testing, Rebar inspection, Concrete coring, Driven/screw/cast-in-place piling installation.
Specific services include:
- Monitoring lift thickness, test fill densities, material type and properties
- Approving base preparation prior to placements of any fills and approving clean-up of surfaces prior to fill placement
- Sample materials and submit for testing
- Test pit monitoring and sampling
- QC project coordination
- Preparation of daily construction reports
- Plate Load Testing
- Pile Dynamic Testing and Analysis
- Pile Load Testing
- CSL Testing
- Anchor Pull Out Testing